Re: comments regarding versioning

From: Erik Wilde <dret@berkeley.edu>
Date: Tue, 07 Jul 2015 11:16:21 -0700
To: Annette Greiner <amgreiner@lbl.gov>, public-dwbp-comments@w3.org
CC: "public-dwbp-wg@w3.org" <public-dwbp-wg@w3.org>, Herbert Van de Sompel <hvdsomp@gmail.com>
hello annette.

good to meet you here, and thanks for the quick response!

On 2015-07-07 10:59 , Annette Greiner wrote:
> Despite the quietness, your comments are much appreciated. To answer Erik's question, the recommended list for comments is public-dwbp-comments@w3.org. The group is seeing your comments, as this list is the group's public discussion forum, but they are mixed in with the other threads of conversation between group members. The comments list is the one that will create an issue for you. I think this thread has moved away from feedback to the group toward discussion between the two of you, so it became unclear whether you were expecting a response. The editors have been making sure to reply to specific feedback from the comments list, so you might want to summarize your actionable comments there just in case.

thanks a lot for pointing this out, and in that case, comment number one
for the current WD is to change the text in the spec that says:

"If you wish to make comments regarding this document, please send them
to public-dwbp-wg@w3.org. All comments are welcome."

more comments in a separate email just to public-dwbp-comments@w3.org

thanks again and cheers,

dret.

--
erik wilde | mailto:dret@berkeley.edu  -  tel:+1-510-2061079 |
            | UC Berkeley  -  School of Information (ISchool) |