Re: some comments on the DWBP draft

Hi Eric,

Thank you very much for your comments and very interesting discussions!

We're gonna write some proposals for new BP based on your comments and
ideas. As soon as it is finished I'm gonna let you know and then we can
discuss the proposals. Below, I tried to summarize the main points of our
discussion and how we're gonna address your comments:

- Say something about the use of HTTP conneg or different URIs for
different resource representations. This is gonna be addressed by data
formats BP or data access BP.

- Discuss fragment identification (keeping this identification robust
across different representations). For this, we need to discuss the concept
of resource fragmentation. Could you please indicate some references about
this?

- Discuss the creation of links between resources.  IMO, in order to
discuss the creation of links between data resources we need to discuss the
principles of linked data and the use of RDF. Do you agree with this
proposal or would you like to propose another way of defining links between
data resources?

Cheers,
Bernadette

--