DCAT theme taxonomy: request for feedback

From: Pieter Colpaert <pieter.colpaert@ugent.be>
Date: Thu, 09 Oct 2014 10:10:26 +0200
To: public-dwbp-comments@w3.org
Hi all,

For the data portal software  The DataTank [1], I'm creating a theme
taxonomy which can be used and extended by instances of the software.
You can find my current version here:

https://github.com/tdt/ns/blob/master/themes.ttl

I've created these themes on the basis of existing The DataTank
installations and the way they categorized their data. I've created our
own URIs, made them dereferenceable (through The DataTank), and added
links towards eurovoc.

Questions:
  * Do you see errors in the semantics?
  * Are there other theme taxonomies to link towards?

Kind regards,

Pieter

[1] http://thedatatank.com