Re: Specific dates of workshops

Dear Jorge,

Sorry, I only just noticed this mail from you.

This list is the public comment list for the W3C Data on the Web Best
Practices working group. Although there is a link between this and the
Share-PSI 2.0 thematic network that is organising the workshop series,
including Lisbon in December, they are separate.

Details of the Share-PSI event in Lisbon will be published at
http://www.w3.org/2013/share-psi/workshop/ in due course but I can tell
you that the dates have just been confirmed as Wed-Thu 4 - 5 December.

More details when we have them - but *that's* the place to look.

Thanks for your interest

Phil.

--

Phil Archer