Re: Agenda next DPVCG call *23 May*, 16:00 CEST

Dear All, regrets I cannot attend today's call. See below for
updates/comments from my side.

Vocab
-----

1. Base Ontology
     a. 8I resolve comment about relation to SPECIAL (I think agreement
was for rdfs-seeAlso)
2. Personal Data Category
     a. elmar's comments
     b. descriptions
     c. provenance information
3. Purpose
     a. remove NACE classes
     b. Beneficiary class and property - to include or not?
4. Recipients, Data Controllers, etc.
     a. empty taxonomy
5. Consent
     a. include issues at top of spreadsheet in Specification document?
6. Specification Document
     a. See and resolve comments in doc

Actions
-------

### completed
ACTION-65 And bud to further elaborate on legal grounds taxonomy - Eva
Schlehahn
ACTION-66 Look into structuring processing categories, ramisa, bud, eva
to help/review. - Harshvardhan Pandit
ACTION-72 Propose a mechanism to add provenance information for elements
in our taxonomy - Fajar Ekaputra
ACTION-74 Polish the minutes from last call. - Harshvardhan Pandit
ACTION-77 Set up a doodle to collect points and actions to be discussed
at the f2f (and possibly name someone present willing to present/discuss
there)? - Harshvardhan Pandit
ACTION-78 Tell us which sessions she plans to join. - Roghaiyeh(Ramisa)
Gachpaz Hamed
ACTION-79 Discuss with harsh how/whether to use github as a template. -
Mark Lizar
ACTION-83 (with the help/review) of axel, put results of the
technicalorganisationalmeasures session to thespreadsheet - Harshvardhan
Pandit
ACTION-85 Create first version of complete technicalorgameasures - Axel
Polleres
ACTION-86 Clean first complete version of legal basis - Harshvardhan Pandit
ACTION-87 Make a proposal alternatively use gics instead of nace. - Mark
ACTION-88 Put list of processing types into processing vocab on
spreadsheet, merge with spcial terms, add descriptions. - Javier D.
Fernández
ACTION-89 Finish base ontology by next call (within 2 weeks) - Axel Polleres
ACTION-90 Finish technical organisational measures part in the
spreadsheet by next call - Axel Polleres
ACTION-91 Provide his conversion of nace as rdfs/owl - Fajar Ekaputra
ACTION-92 Finish personal data categories and transfer what we agreed
upon to the spreadsheet. - Elmar Kiesling
ACTION-95 Complete legal basis - Harshvardhan Pandit
ACTION-96 Consolidate consent part. - Harshvardhan Pandit
ACTION-100 Find urls for gdpr articles. - Harshvardhan Pandit
ACTION-102 Copy definitions for storagelocation and storageduration from
special for now. - Axel
ACTION-105 Remove duplicate top-level classes from subsheets. - Harsh

### likely done

* ACTION-97 Axel - Define a process to get from spreadsheets to spec.
* ACTION-98 Axel - Define process for feedback in spec document.
* ACTION-104 Harsh - Discuss with axel to make sure issues are reflected
in fpwd

### due (status unknown)

* ACTION-70 Axel - Check back with owners which actions are ready for
review and discussion in the call
* ACTION-76 Axel - Map all closed and pending review actions to the
respective edoitors/responsibles of parts ofg our taxonomy.
* ACTION-81 Axel - Put internet scope/wider scope on the agenda tomorrow.
* ACTION-93 Ramisa - Drive discussion on recipients, data controllers,
data subjects forward
* ACTION-94 Fajar - Finish purposes.
* ACTION-99 Bert - Look into where to publish our cg spec, and how to
redirect from the namespace doc to the spec.
* ACTION-101 Javier - Check after next telco, which terms relate how to
special vocabularies (initially link them with rdfs::seealso
* ACTION-103 Bert - Close actions to be closed as per
<https://lists.w3.org/archives/public/public-dpvcg/2019may/0001.[[https://lists.w3.org/archives/public/public-dpvcg/2019may/0001.html|html]]>

### deferred (for future)

* ACTION-67 Javier - Look into data controllers and recipients taxonomy
with help of piero, axel

Best,

Harsh

On 21/05/2019 08:00, Axel Polleres wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> Looking at last time minutes
> https://www.w3.org/2019/05/07-dpvcg-minutes.html,
> I see that it was decided to have the call this week exceptionally on
> **Thursday** 23rd May ("PrivMas eve"),
> I assume the regular time slot: 16:00 (CEST).
>
> Main goal will be checking how far we are from a first publishable
> draft, and for all who assumed the call today, this means *two extra
> days to complete all your actions*! :-)
>

> Agenda/dial-in info as usual:
>
> For dial-in info:
> https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/internal-dpvcg/2018Aug/0000.html
>

> To join IRC, connect your client to irc.w3.org
> (or a JavaScript-enabled Web browser to http://irc.w3.org/)
> and then join channel #dpvcg
>
> 1) Roll call, select scribe, agenda
>
> 2) Approval of last meeeting minutes:
> https://www.w3.org/2019/05/07-dpvcg-minutes.html
>
> 3) Action items
>  https://www.w3.org/community/dpvcg/track/actions/open
>
> 4) Issues
>  https://www.w3.org/community/dpvcg/track/issues
>  Discussion: where/how do we put the open issues inside the SPEC draft?
>
> 5) Status of vocabularies/taxonomies (spec draft and spreadsheet for
> vocabulary definitions:
>       https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/
> 13d1eRXZZBCw84vYGoCJeMU08rzkkzadDzxY3n2iOi8k
>       https://docs.google.com/document/d/
> 1Z3Eb5rZjrdWcE5u5o0CYzA_LPyGaTqmg84ecGve_ZLA
>
> 6) AOB
>

> Bert
> --
>  Bert Bos                                ( W 3 C ) http://www.w3.org/
>  http://www.w3.org/people/bos                               W3C/ERCIM
>  bert@w3.org                             2004 Rt des Lucioles / BP 93
>  +33 (0)4 92 38 76 92            06902 Sophia Antipolis Cedex, France

Harshvardhan Pandit
PhD Researcher
ADAPT Centre
Trinity College Dublin