Re: Adopters of DPV

Hi Georg, we have a meeting call scheduled on 7th Jan (see
https://www.w3.org/community/dpvcg/wiki/Main_Page#Meetings for details)
and would be delighted to see the use of DPV in action.

I suggest we co-ordinate via email to put this on the agenda and to
ensure the demo goes through smoothly.

P.S. In the meantime, I'm sure a lot of members would be very interested
to know more about this - so please feel free to share any
links/documents about use of DPV on the mailing list if you wish.

Regards,
Harsh

On 18/12/19 6:53 pm, Georg Philip Krog wrote:
> Dear Axel and Rob,
>
> Signatu <https://signatu.com/> has adopted the DPV in its Data
> Processing Specification tool.
>
> This tool is used to generate consent request statements including for
> cookies and for 3rd parties/Trackers that use remote resources on websites.
>
> We would like to demonstrate to the group our adoption of the DPV and
> show problem areas and areas for improvements and additions, especially
> for online activities that involve using 3rd parties/Trackers on websites.
>
> I have joined the W3C group.
>
> Best regards,
> Georg
>
> --