Re: Taxonomy of legal bases

On Dienstag, 9. April 2019 00:36:08 CEST Mark @ OC wrote:
> Again, towards the point that the Regulation is not defined in a
> prescriptive manner, and in the context of reasonable expectations, consent
> is itself a co-regulatory component.
>
> Its value is inherent in its application.

Nicely put!

And the value inherent in the application are a cybernetic circle that can get
an impulse via a court statement. So if an application works, it will spread
until a court comes and strikes it down.

Our goal is to provide the screws for such a solution. One implementation
using those screws is the SPECIAL project.

 --Rigo