Re: ontology "population" template for tomorrow...

p.s.: the idea here is that the base ontology provides a skeleton for describing all components of legally complient data handling, as per the attached image:
(questions to be finally discussed/resolved included in the slide)

--
Prof. Dr. Axel Polleres
Institute for Information Business, WU Vienna