Re: structure form to consolidate taxonomies

In some cases, I think these 'legitimate interests' would actually be
purposes, and that every purpose should have one (or more) legal basis
associated with them, rather than the other way around.

E.g. 'tracking users on websites' is a purpose whose legal basis is
"legitimate interest";

Question is: can all legitimate interests be stated as purposes?

Also, we definitely would need a field for legal obligation.

E.g. 'prevent fraud' is a purpose whose legal basis is "legal
obligation" - in this case we do need a reference to which law/legal
document this is about.

On 03/04/2019 09:45, Bud Bruegger wrote:
> Example: 6(1)(f) "legitimate intests of the controller" need to state
> what those interests are...
>
> Am 02.04.2019 um 16:54 schrieb Info @ OC:
>> Would that be for a legal reference ?
>>
>>> On 2 Apr 2019, at 15:50, Bud Bruegger <uld613@datenschutzzentrum.de>
>>> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi,  for the vocabulary on legal basis, every term has an associated
>>> (text/or URL) field.
>>>
>>> In case that matters
>>> -b

>>> --
>>> Bud P. Bruegger, Dipl.-Ing. (ETH), Ph.D. (University of Maine)
>>> ULD613@datenschutzzentrum.de
>>> Unabhaengiges Landeszentrum fuer Datenschutz (ULD) Schleswig-Holstein
>>> Dienststelle der Landesbeauftragten für Datenschutz Schleswig-Holstein
>>> Holstenstraße 98, 24103 Kiel, Tel. +49 431 988-1217, Fax -1223
>>> mail@datenschutzzentrum.de - https://www.datenschutzzentrum.de/
>>>
>>> Informationen über die Verarbeitung der personenbezogenen Daten durch
>>> die Landesbeauftragte für Datenschutz und zur verschlüsselten
>>> E-Mail-Kommunikation:
>>> https://datenschutzzentrum.de/datenschutzerklaerung

Harshvardhan Pandit
PhD Researcher