Re: Data Purposes

Hi Mark, thanks for the comments.
I did try to find more information on what GDPR means by categories of
controllers or bodies, but could not anything about it. The only thing
that relates to it is Joint Controllers, but that has separate
connotations in the GDPR.
My guess is that these association or bodies are a group of controllers
that fall under some arbitrary umbrella of grouping. An example is A37(3).

P.S. I did not understand which category you were referring to at the
end of your mail.

- Harsh