Re: Regarding the template for Use Cases in the DPVCG wiki

Dear all,

I have started to describe some DECODE use cases using Eva’s template to test it.

I am not sure yet about the level of details I need to put into the use cases, for the moment they are still high level but I can add more details.

Regarding the template, I would maybe merge some aspects of both proposals, I have used Eva’s template to test it, but I think that it would be interesting to have the following items from the template on the wiki (depending on the level of details we want to have for the use cases):

domain/subject area and/or what is the main problem/point the use case
aspects of interoperability in the workflow

Unfortunately I will not be able to join our next call as I will be on holidays, but I will update some part of the wiki before the call.

Regards,

Stefano