Link to dial-in info (Re: DPVCG - second call 2018 August 7, 16:00 CEST)

You should have received the dial-in information in a separate e-mail, on our internal mailing list. It is archived here:

   https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/internal-dpvcg/2018Aug/0000.html

That message contains a WebEx URL and a password. Please, keep those confidential! They are also valid for our upcoming telcons.