Re: DPUB ARIA 2.0 in a charter?

My default answer is to prefer a joint deliverable. It helps with
coordination and bouncing features around to the most appropriate spec.
I think a DPub ARIA 2.0 should be doable within the current ARIA WG
charter, since we're doing DPub ARIA 1.0 under that charter and a 2.0
version should be viewed as clearly within the same scope. While the
current charter doesn't formally describe joint deliverables, I don't
think it stops us from working on it if the new DPub WG charter
describes it as joint.

Some groups prefer non-joint deliverables, and the ARIA WG accepted
discontinuing joint work on HTML-AAM for that reason. While it is not my
preference to do that, the WG might support that if the DPub WG prefers.
So I think that means either direction is possible. Does the DPub
community have a preference?

Michael