Need to update mappings in the DPUB AAM

From: Joanmarie Diggs <jdiggs@igalia.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2017 10:40:04 -0400
To: 'W3C PF - DPUB Joint Task Force' <public-dpub-aria@w3.org>
Cc: Matt Garrish <matt.garrish@gmail.com>
Hey all.

Good news: Safari and WebKitGtk each have full implementation of
mappings for the DPub ARIA roles. Yay!

Bad news: Sometimes it takes actually doing an implementation to realize
that things which sounded good at the time are actually not quite right.

Good news: I have created a pull request which will bring the DPub AAM
into alignment with the aforementioned two full implementations. A
review and -- if acceptable to you -- approval (or merging) would be
greatly appreciated.

https://github.com/w3c/aria/pull/564

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!
--joanie