From: Richard Schwerdtfeger [mailto:schwer@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 14, 2016 2:48 PM
To: Siegman, Tzviya - Hoboken
Cc: DPUB-ARIA (public-dpub-aria@w3.org)
Subject: RE: [dpub-aria] 20160114 meeting cancelled

We can discuss this next week but when I heard that you were considering @rel again it appeared that the group might have forgotten the issues. Consequently, I sent them out to the group so you have them.

We can certainly discuss these on the list.

Rich

Rich Schwerdtfeger

[Inactive hide details for "Siegman, Tzviya - Hoboken" ---01/14/2016 08:15:04 AM---Hi Rich, We want to discuss the pros/cons. As]"Siegman, Tzviya - Hoboken" ---01/14/2016 08:15:04 AM---Hi Rich, We want to discuss the pros/cons. As explained last week, Markus, Matt, and I are meeting d