From: Rich Schwerdtfeger [mailto:richschwer@gmail.com]
Sent: April 28, 2016 3:00 PM
To: Markus Gylling <markus.gylling@gmail.com>
Cc: Siegman, Tzviya - Hoboken <tsiegman@wiley.com>; Matt Garrish
<matt.garrish@bell.net>; W3C PF - DPUB Joint Task Force
<public-dpub-aria@w3.org>
Subject: Re: DPUB ARIA mappings

Well Joanie said it did not have to be *ALL* but it would certainly
accelerate our getting implementations if you did. This is going to require
the creation of new accessibility API features for Webkit on Mac.

Rich

Rich Schwerdtfeger

On Apr 28, 2016, at 1:57 PM, Markus Gylling <markus.gylling@gmail.com