RE: [dpub-aria] 20151001 agenda

It's on my plate to remove those from the document. I just wanted confirmation of term last week, as I didn't see it in the last published draft and I must have been viewing a cached version of the nightly build as I couldn't find it there when I looked.
Matt

To: tsiegman@wiley.com
CC: public-dpub-aria@w3.org
From: schwer@us.ibm.com
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2015 14:43:43 -0500
Subject: Re: [dpub-aria] 20151001 agenda

Tzviya,

We have these roles dpub-glossterm and dpub-glossref. Is there any reason we cannot simply use the term and Definiton roles :

http://rawgit.com/w3c/aria/master/aria/aria.html#definition

http://rawgit.com/w3c/aria/master/aria/aria.html#term

Seeing that these would reside in a Glossary region. We could require that the Glossary have definition and term as required descendants.

Rich

Rich Schwerdtfeger