Re: DPUB ARIA module

Tzviya:

Siegman, Tzviya - Hoboken writes:
> Thanks, Rich
>
> In the DPUB meeting this week, we did not put forward a formal resolution, but we did discuss the document [1]. If it is necessary, we can formally resolve over email.

I think it would be good to log a formal RESOLUTION. Email is certainly
OK, as long as there's a "decision" email at the end of the thread that
can be pointed to.

It's my bad for not bringing this up last week. I have no excuse, I
simply forgot momentarilly that we're a joint TF, so technically need
the approval of both sponsoring groups, D-Pub_IG and PF_WG for the FPWD
request that will be forwarded to our W3C Domain Leads.

I believe we can still publish next week.

Rich: Thanks for reminding me that we did log a RESOLUTION during the
D-Pub telecon last week. That was also my muddle today. Can I blame it
on the heat? <grin>

Janina