Re: DPUB ARIA module

Thanks Tzviya, and congratulations D-Pub!

Because this is to be a FPWD, it would be helpful to have a formal RESOLUTION: logged requesting this
FPWD. Perhaps we can do that on a Thursday call?

Similarly, it would be good to have a RESOLUTION in support from the
D-Pub IG.

Janina

--

Janina Sajka,	Phone:	+1.443.300.2200