Re: dntrack - Choosing a Chair for your Community Group

I think we've de facto had John Simpson (Consumer Watchdog) and Lee Tien (EFF) co-chairing this Community Group; they compiled the last round of comments and have been involved in communicating the group's input to the Tracking Protection Working Group.

Any objections to my making John and Lee chairs for the Community Group?

Thanks,
Nick