From: public-diselect-editors-request@w3.org [mailto:public-diselect-editors-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Norman Walsh
Sent: 07 February 2007 19:25
To: public-diselect-editors@w3.org
Subject: XML CG comments on Delivery Context: XPath Access Functions 1.0

Apologies or the tardy reply. On behalf of the XML CG, I took an action to review Delivery Context: XPath Access Functions 1.0.

I didn't see anything in this document that seemed incorrect or inappropriate from an XPath perspective.

As a general note, the descriptions of the functions seem to be lacking in detail. Many, for example, assert that "this function returns a node set containing just one node" but nowhere describe what kind of node is returned, what value it might have, or how it might have been calculated.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--
Norman Walsh