McCathieNevile-6

From: Rhys Lewis <Rhys.Lewis@volantis.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2006 16:15:36 +0100
To: "chaals@opera.com" <chaals@opera.com>
CC: "public-diselect-editors@w3.org" <public-diselect-editors@w3.org>
Generator Microsoft Word 11 (filtered medium) Hi Chaals,

We' re just in the process of reviewing disposition of comments on the first last call of content selection [1].

We don' t appear ever to have responded to your sixth comment which states:

<snip>Navigating the specification document would have been easier with at
least a link element to its table of contents
</snip>

I' d like to apologise for the delay in responding to this part of your comments.

The DIWG assigned this comment the identifier McCathieNevile-6.

DIWG Response
DIWG has sympathy with this comment. We are, however, constrained, to some
degree, by the W3C tools that we have chosen to use to create the specification. We will improve the navigation
by preparing a version of the specification as a set of HTML files, in addition to
the single HTML file version. To this extent, we accept the comment.

[1]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-diselect-editors/2005AprJun/0010.html

Best wishes
Rhys