From: Roland Merrick <roland_merrick@uk.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 15:12:40 +0000
To: public-diselect-editors@w3.org
Cc: w3c-di-wg@w3.org
Greetings Al, thanks for your comments on the content selection last call
[1]. As part of this you include "Importing Attribute Value Templates"
which states:: "The intent to import a capability from XPath is clear but
it would seem that the language used to say this is imprecise.  Isn't
there a more precise way to say just what is being imported, here?"

The DIWG assigned this comment the identifier Gilman-12.

This mail documents DIWG's response to your comments.

DIWG Response

We agree with this comment. We have updated the description associated
with AVTs. There is also an example of their use.

Regards, Roland