Froumentin-3

From: Rhys Lewis <rhys.lewis@volantis.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 10:25:02 +0100
To: <public-diselect-editors@w3.org>

Hi Max,

I'm reposting our reply to ensure that we have separate threads for each comment. There is a slight change in wording here.

Thanks very much for the structural improvement you proposed in point 3 of
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-diselect-editors/2005AprJun/0002.html

DIWG agrees with this comment and will restructure the document taking this into account along with other comments we have received.

We'll respond again when we have definitive wording for the document.

Best wishes

Rhys