IMPORTANT: Movement of this List to the EIIF XG

From: Renato Iannella <renato@nicta.com.au>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 14:06:15 +1000
To: W3C Ontology List Disaster Management <public-disaster-management-ont@w3.org>

Hi all - we are proposing to move all the members of this list (W3C
Public Disaster Ontology Management) to the new EIIF XG public list.

The original purpose of this list [1] was to plan and create the new
EIIF XG (which has been successfully completed) .

If you do not wish to be moved, then please email me directly and you
will not be.
(If you have already subscribed, then we will not duplicate you!)

Otherwise, we will move all across this week, and start discussion of
the EIIF XG activities [2].

Cheers...  Renato Iannella
NICTA

[1] <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-disaster-management-ont/2007MayJun/0001.html