Re: "Mailing List Subject Line" (1 message in thread)

David,

unfortunately, this is not really possible.

Depending on the mail client you use, you can usually set a filter to
automatically move mails coming, eg, to this list (or other) by using
fields like from, Sender, or other. In Thunderbird, I have a filter
using 'Sender' which is then set to
public-disaster-management-ont-request@w3.org. I am not sure how it
would help to add a special text to *all* texts going through this
mailing list...

Sincerely

Ivan