Re: Today's Digital Offers CG Meeting

> On Mar 13, 2017, at 9:12 AM, Linda Toth <ltoth@conexxus.org> wrote:
>
> The next meeting of the Digital Offers Community Group is TODAY March 13, 2017 at 12 Noon Eastern.  If you have submitted new discussion points and/or use cases (or would like to submit new ones)https://www.w3.org/community/digitaloffers/wiki/Discussion_Topics#New_Discussion_Points_and_Use_Cases NOW is the time to make any changes/additions!  In preparation for the f2f meeting next week, we will be doing a final review/approval.
>
> Agenda:
>  • Review and approve new discussion points/use cases.
>  • Discuss format of discussion topics and use cases.
>  • Review f2f agenda

Hi Linda,

I don’t think we should “approve” any use cases today. My understanding from the
previous call was that we would simply share the use cases we have with the IG
and ask them to help prioritize.

I took an action to create a formatted view of the use cases:
 https://www.w3.org/community/digitaloffers/discussion-topics-for-discussion-at-march-2017-ig-face-to-face-meeting/

That page prints relatively well (confirm by using “display PDF” option of your browser).

I also have prepared a form that we can use during the IG meeting to get people’s feedback on these use cases:
 https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/73816/digoff201703/

The form allows people to allocate 9 tokens among use cases, and will help us find the priorities of those
at the IG meeting. I propose that we use those responses as input to the Digital Offers CG discussion that
follows the IG meeting.

Note: We have 27 use cases. I would like to see whether we can identify the top 9 or so.)

If these materials are acceptable, I will link them from the IG agenda:
  https://www.w3.org/Payments/IG/wiki/Main_Page/FTF_Mar2017

Ian

--
Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org>