Re: Industry Research/Data

Kylie,

Thanks a lot for the thorough reply and those useful links. That helps a
lot. I don't expect responses to all of the topics below but if anyone
cares to share information/data about these topics I am keen to learn more.

   1.

   Click through rates comparing email, SMS, and push notifications
   2.

   Customer concerns about privacy
   3. CPG’s coupon redeemability--essentially, are there restrictions on
   CPG redeemability that Digital Offers could solve?

Thanks everyone! I am looking forward to meeting with you all again soon.
Adam