Re: Agenda for Digital Offers CG meeting Today @ 12 Noon Eastern

On 02/06/2017 08:59 AM, Linda Toth wrote:
> A reminder that we have a Digital Offers Community Group meeting
> today at 12 Noon Eastern.   Call in information at the end of this
> email.

Can we set aside some time for the following two items on the Agenda,
please?

We delayed talking about this document last week and should pick it up
this week:

Experimental Digital Offers Community Group Use Cases document
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lHgKql-M7bqmf4AGSJwsUaDaDCW22SaB-cEkdkSRI_U/edit

The Web Payments Vision 2017 Task Force is also covering some loyalty
stuff that this group should be aware of.

Web-based Digital Wallets, Loyalty, and Payments
https://www.w3.org/Payments/IG/wiki/Vision2017#W3C-powered_Digital_Wallets

-- manu

Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: Rebalancing How the Web is Built