Re: Kickoff Meeting for W3C Digital Offers Community Group

I am looking forward to this group getting started.  Unfortunately, the Web
Annotation working group meets at the same time.  That group was supposed
to be done by now, but we are wrapping up some last items.

I will call into this meeting, but I will be a little late.

--
Shane McCarron
Projects Manager, Spec-Ops