Re: [AGENDA] W3C Credentials CG Call Tue, August 7th, 12 noon ET, 9 AM PT

Hi Christopher,

Thanks again for scheduling this discussion session; looking forward to it.

I’m attaching a short slide-deck that I propose to use to provide a quick overview of major approaches explored in practice and in the literature.  This will offer a bit of big-picture background and “set the stage” for Linus’s more in-depth talk on pseudonym/PoP parties.  If it seems reasonable to you, I propose to go over this material quickly just before Linus’s talk (should take only about 5 minutes) while postponing general Q&A and discussion about it until after both talks - but happy to manage time however you see fit.

If the attached PDF doesn’t survive, it’s also available at this temporary URL: http://bford.info/tmp/0807-w3c-pseudonym-parties.pdf <http://bford.info/tmp/0807-w3c-pseudonym-parties.pdf>

Cheers
Bryan