Re: [AGENDA] W3C Credentials CG Call Tue, August 7th, 12 noon ET, 9 AM PT

Hi there,

Technical mixup, sorry. The attachment _was_ there (but I _do_ forget them sometimes ;) Here is a link to it:

https://drive.switch.ch/index.php/s/XrIVRaPbgwnZ677 <https://drive.switch.ch/index.php/s/XrIVRaPbgwnZ677>

Sincerely,

Linus