Re: [AGENDA] W3C Credentials CG Call Tue, August 7th, 12 noon ET, 9 AM PT

We would normally be glad to add it to the agenda, but it is unlikely that
there will be time to do it in this meeting given the current Agent
schedule — sometimes I wish we had longer meetings! You are welcome to
share the URLs during the call.

If this topic continues to be of interest to the general community, we’d be
glad to schedule another meeting on your approach. Otherwise, it might be a
great topic for the next #RebootingWebOfTrust in September.

— Christopher Allen