W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-digital-verification@w3.org > September 2017

Re: [AGENDA] W3C Credentials CG Call Tue, Sep 19th 12 ET

From: Moses Ma <moses.ma@futurelabconsulting.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2017 20:48:42 -0700
To: Kim Hamilton Duffy <kim@learningmachine.com>, Mike Lodder <mike.lodder@evernym.com>
Cc: "W3C Credentials CG (Public List)" <public-credentials@w3.org>, "W3C Digital Verification CG (Public List)" <public-digital-verification@w3.org>
Message-ID: <b105f5da-cb79-880e-f7d8-d2126d9dc16c@futurelabconsulting.com>
Has anyone started working on it, and can you send me a link for the 
current document for this?
Otherwise, I think we should simply do an introductory discussion, 
ideally led by whoever is driving this initiative?

Thanks! Moses





On 9/20/17 8:26 PM, Kim Hamilton Duffy wrote:
> Apologies Moses and Mike. What did you have in mind for the 
> review/discussion? Those of us working on it haven't done much yet (we 
> plan to dive into it at RWoT) so we haven't been reporting any 
> updates. However, we could describe our current thinking on the 
> approach and scope.
>
> Anything else you had in mind?
>
> Thanks,
> Kim
>
> On Sat, Sep 16, 2017 at 6:13 AM Mike Lodder <mike.lodder@evernym.com 
> <mailto:mike.lodder@evernym.com>> wrote:
>
>     +1
>
>     ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>     *From:* moses.ma@futurelabconsulting.com
>     <mailto:moses.ma@futurelabconsulting.com>
>     <moses.ma@futurelabconsulting.com
>     <mailto:moses.ma@futurelabconsulting.com>>
>     *Sent:* Friday, September 15, 2017 5:00:14 PM
>     *To:* Kim Hamilton Duffy
>     *Cc:* W3C Credentials CG (Public List); W3C Digital Verification
>     CG (Public List)
>     *Subject:* Re: [AGENDA] W3C Credentials CG Call Tue, Sep 19th 12 ET
>     For the agenda... could someone lead a short review/discussion
>     about selective disclosure?
>
>     Moses
>
>     -
>     *Moses Ma*
>     moses.ma@futurelabconsulting.com
>     <mailto:moses.ma@futurelabconsulting.com>
>     v +1.415.952.7888 <tel:+1.415.952.7888> | m +1.415.568.1068
>     <tel:+1.415.568.1068> | skype mosesma
>
>
>
>>     On Sep 15, 2017 at 3:42 PM, <Kim Hamilton Duffy
>>     <mailto:kim@learningmachine.com>> wrote:
>>
>>     TL;DR Moving DID Spec toward a proof/capabilities model, continued
>>
>>     NEXT MEETING:
>>
>>     Tuesday, September 19th, 2017
>>     Time: 12pm Boston, 9am Pacific, 16:00 GMT
>>     Text Chat: http://irc.w3.org/?channels=ccg
>>                irc://irc.w3.org:6665/#ccg <http://irc.w3.org:6665/#ccg>
>>     Voice: See updated instructions:
>>     https://github.com/w3c-ccg/w3c-ccg.github.io/blob/master/connecting.md
>>     sip:ccg@96.89.14.196 <mailto:sip%3Accg@96.89.14.196>
>>                tel:+1-540-961-4469;ext=6306
>>     <tel:%28540%29%20961-4469> (extension 6306)
>>     Duration: 60 minutes
>>     Scribes: https://goo.gl/WVHuDh
>>
>>     This is a joint meeting of the Credentials and Digital
>>     Verification Community Groups. It is held immediately after the
>>     Verifiable Claims WG call. Anyone may participate in these
>>     community group calls — you do not need to be a W3C member.
>>
>>     Minutes from last call:
>>     https://w3c-ccg.github.io/meetings/2017-09-12/
>>
>>     PROPOSED AGENDA:
>>     1. Agenda Review (3 minutes)
>>     2. Introductions & Re-Introduction (4 minutes)
>>     - Re-Introduction is a regular agenda item, where each week we
>>     ask a longer-term member to re-introduce themselves to more
>>     recent members.
>>     3. Status of Current Action Items (5 minutes)
>>     - All: Quick checkin with current work items [IN PROGRESS]
>>     - Kim: Finish propagating new name and mission statement [DONE?]
>>     - Manu: Action item to follow up with Dan from EOS [IN PROGRESS]
>>     - TPAC Meeting (chairs) [IN PROGRESS]
>>     4. DID (45 minutes)
>>     - Review first draft (or pre-draft) of changes to DID spec
>>     reflecting capabilities model and proofs over signatures
>>     - https://github.com/w3c-ccg/did-spec/issues/21
>>     5. Action items and suggestions for next week agenda  (3 minutes)
>>
>>     — Christopher Allen & Kim Hamilton Duffy, co-chairs
>>     -- 
>>     Kim Hamilton Duffy
>>     CTO & Principal Architect Learning Machine
>>     Co-chair W3C Credentials Community Group
>>     400 Main Street Building E19-732, Cambridge, MA 02139
>>
>>     kim@learningmachine.com <mailto:kim@learningmachine.com> |
>>     kimhd@mit.edu <mailto:kimhd@mit.edu>
>>     425-652-0150 <tel:%28425%29%20652-0150> | LearningMachine.com
>>
> -- 
> Kim Hamilton Duffy
> CTO & Principal Architect Learning Machine
> Co-chair W3C Credentials Community Group
> 400 Main Street Building E19-732, Cambridge, MA 02139
>
> kim@learningmachine.com <mailto:kim@learningmachine.com> | 
> kimhd@mit.edu <mailto:kimhd@mit.edu>
> 425-652-0150 | LearningMachine.com
>

-- 

*Moses Ma | Partner*

moses.ma@futurelabconsulting.com | moses@ngenven.com

v+1.415.568.1068 | skype mosesma


FutureLab provides strategy, ideation and technology for breakthrough 
innovation.

earn more at www.futurelabconsulting.com.


Or whet your appetite by reading /Agile Innovation/ 
<http://www.amazon.com/Agile-Innovation-Revolutionary-Accelerate-Engagement/dp/B00SSRSZ9A> 
and /Soulful Branding/ 
<http://www.amazon.com/Soulful-Branding-Unlock-Hidden-Company/dp/1515114414> 
by FutureLab experts.
Received on Thursday, 21 September 2017 04:04:46 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Thursday, 21 September 2017 04:04:46 UTC