W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-digital-verification@w3.org > September 2017

Re: [AGENDA] W3C Credentials CG Call Tue, Sep 19th 12 ET

From: <moses.ma@futurelabconsulting.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2017 16:00:14 -0700
To: Kim Hamilton Duffy <kim@learningmachine.com>
Cc: "W3C Credentials CG (Public List)" <public-credentials@w3.org>, "W3C Digital Verification CG (Public List)" <public-digital-verification@w3.org>
Message-ID: <6733f319-949a-41b2-9145-68201d56f7e9@Moses-iPad-Air-2>
  
  

 For the agenda... could someone lead a short review/discussion about selective disclosure?
  

  
Moses
  
  
  
  
-
  
Moses Ma
  
moses.ma@futurelabconsulting.com
  
v  +1.415.952.7888 (tel:+1.415.952.7888)  | m  +1.415.568.1068 (tel:+1.415.568.1068)  | skype mosesma
  

      
  

  
  
>   
> On Sep 15, 2017 at 3:42 PM,  <Kim Hamilton Duffy (mailto:kim@learningmachine.com)>  wrote:
>   
>   
>   
>   
> TL;DR Moving DID Spec toward a proof/capabilities model, continued
>   
>
>   
> NEXT MEETING:   
>   
>
>   
> Tuesday, September 19th, 2017
>   
> Time: 12pm Boston, 9am Pacific, 16:00 GMT
>   
> Text Chat:  http://irc.w3.org/?channels=ccg
>   
>                       irc://irc.w3.org:6665/#ccg (http://irc.w3.org:6665/#ccg)
>   
> Voice: See updated instructions:  https://github.com/w3c-ccg/w3c-ccg.github.io/blob/master/connecting.md
>   
>                       sip:ccg@96.89.14.196 (mailto:sip%3Accg@96.89.14.196)
>   
>                       tel:+1-540-961-4469;ext=6306 (tel:(540)%20961-4469)  (extension 6306)
>   
> Duration: 60 minutes
>   
> Scribes:  https://goo.gl/WVHuDh
>   
>
>   
> This is a joint meeting of the Credentials and Digital Verification Community Groups. It is held immediately after the Verifiable Claims WG call.. Anyone may participate in these community group calls — you do not need to be a W3C member.
>   
>
>   
> Minutes from last call:  https://w3c-ccg.github.io/meetings/2017-09-12/
>   
>
>   
> PROPOSED AGENDA:   
>   
> 1. Agenda Review (3 minutes)
>   
> 2. Introductions  &  Re-Introduction (4 minutes)   
>   
> - Re-Introduction is a regular agenda item, where each week we ask a longer-term member to re-introduce themselves to more recent members.
>   
> 3. Status of Current Action Items (5 minutes)
>   
> - All: Quick checkin with current work items [IN PROGRESS]
>   
> - Kim: Finish propagating new name and mission statement [DONE?]
>   
> - Manu: Action item to follow up with Dan from EOS [IN PROGRESS]
>   
> - TPAC Meeting (chairs) [IN PROGRESS]
>   
> 4. DID (45 minutes)
>   
> - Review first draft (or pre-draft) of changes to DID spec reflecting capabilities model and proofs over signatures
>   
> -  https://github.com/w3c-ccg/did-spec/issues/21
>   
> 5. Action items and suggestions for next week agenda    (3 minutes)
>   
>
>   
> — Christopher Allen  &  Kim Hamilton Duffy, co-chairs
>   
>   
> --
>   
>   
>   
> Kim Hamilton Duffy
>   
> CTO  &  Principal Architect Learning Machine
>   
> Co-chair W3C Credentials Community Group
>   
> 400 Main Street Building E19-732, Cambridge, MA 02139
>   
>   
>
> kim@learningmachine.com (mailto:kim@learningmachine.com)  |  kimhd@mit.edu (mailto:kimhd@mit.edu)
> 425-652-0150 | LearningMachine.com
>
>   
>   
>   
>   
>   
  
  
 
Received on Saturday, 16 September 2017 04:07:47 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Saturday, 16 September 2017 04:07:48 UTC