Improving dial-in experience

From: Kim Hamilton Duffy <kim@learningmachine.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2017 17:09:23 +0000
To: "W3C Credentials CG (Public List)" <public-credentials@w3.org>, "W3C Digital Verification CG (Public List)" <public-digital-verification@w3.org>
Hi all,
I wanted to ask for a volunteer to look into improving our collective
dial-in experience on the Tuesday calls. The concerns:
- phone line has limited number of connections, and costs money for Digital
Bazaar. We'd like to avoid this.
- linphone: variety of issues -- possibly just user experience, but not
working for a number of us: dropped connections, inability to use

 This could be resolved by suggestions for, per David's request,
"idiot-proof" sip clients. Can anyone volunteer to look into this? I
personally stopped using Linphone due to dropped connections and haven't
had time to follow up.

Thanks!!
Kim
--
Kim Hamilton Duffy
CTO & Principal Architect Learning Machine

kim@learningmachine.com | kimhd@mit.edu
425-652-0150 | LearningMachine.com