Re: [AGENDA] W3C Credentials CG Call Tue, November 14th 12 ET

From: Christopher Allan Webber <cwebber@dustycloud.org>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2017 10:01:45 -0600
To: Christopher Allen <ChristopherA@blockstream.com>
Cc: "W3C Credentials CG \(Public List\)" <public-credentials@w3.org>, "W3C Digital Verification CG \(Public List\)" <public-digital-verification@w3.org>, Joe Andrieu <joe@joeandrieu.com>, Kim Hamilton Duffy <kim@learningmachine.com>, Mark Miller <erights@gmail.com>
Christopher Allen writes:

> PROPOSED AGENDA:
> 1. Agenda Review (2 minutes)
> 2. Introductions & Re-Introduction (3 minutes)
> 3. Status of Current Action Items (5 minutes)
> 4. Review and discussion of status of DID spec 0.7, post
> #RebootingWebOfTrust, #IIW & #TPAC, with goal to advance the specification
> to 0.8 by end of year. (50 minutes)
> https://w3c-ccg.github.io/did-spec/
>
> — W3C-CCG Co-Chairs: Christopher Allen, Joe Andrieu & Kim Hamilton

It does not have to be on this immediate call, but at the end of the
VCWG face-to-face at TPAC, there was general support expressed for the
CCG to take up the "proclamation chains" or "linked data capabilities"
work that came out of the last RWoT:

  https://github.com/WebOfTrustInfo/rebooting-the-web-of-trust-fall2017/blob/master/draft-documents/lds-ocap/lds-ocap.md

It would be good sometime soon to put that on the agenda to discuss.

I know Mark Miller is not able to make it to tomorrow's meeting though,
and maybe he would want to be there for it.  I am guessing we would have
to do it next month in that case?