My writeup on "Bots, Fake News, and Verifiable Claims"

From: Kim Hamilton Duffy <kim@learningmachine.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2017 19:05:35 +0000
To: "W3C Credentials CG (Public List)" <public-credentials@w3.org>, "W3C Digital Verification CG (Public List)" <public-digital-verification@w3.org>, Evan Sandhaus <sandhes@nytimes.com>
Hi folks,
Thanks again for the great discussion on 8/15 about Bots, Fake News, and
Verifiable Claims. My intent here was to write up a summary of the many
insights from this discussion. I'm not sure how best to share the ideas
more broadly (perhaps a RWoT topic? eventually a Medium article?), but this
is a first pass.

I gave you all edit access. If you make changes, please do it in suggesting
mode. https://goo.gl/fuLHB8

Thanks,
Kim

--
Kim Hamilton Duffy
Principal Engineer | Learning Machine + MIT Media Lab

kim@learningmachine.com | kimhd@mit.edu
425-652-0150 | LearningMachine.com