Re: W3C Interest Group on Digital Publishing (Draft Charter)

From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2013 21:17:33 +0200
Cc: "public-digital-publishing@w3.org" <public-digital-publishing@w3.org>
To: Jens Erlandsen <jensemp05@gmail.com>
Jens,

this just a 'thanks' mail acknowledging receipt; my coming week will be fairly full, but we will obviously handle these comments. I am not yet sure how exactly these issues should be reflected in the charter...

Thanks!

Ivan

---
Ivan Herman
Tel:+31 641044153
http://www.ivan-herman.net

(Written on mobile, sorry for brevity and misspellings...)