Re: W3C interest group

Ori,

thanks for your interest. But... I am not sure I understand your comments. The charter is specifically for a _non_ ad-hoc group, i.e., an Interest Group, whose charter is planning the type of liaisons that you are referring to:

http://www.w3.org/2013/02/digpubig.html

What is ad-hoc indeed is the CSS/EPUB phone discussions that we may set up (if there are enough interest) later this month or early May. Any results of that discussion would flow into the IG as soon as that one is up and running, at which time it will subsume any ad-hoc discussion.

My apology if these messages were not clear...

Ivan

On Apr 12, 2013, at 21:59 , Ori Idan <ori@heliconbooks.com> wrote:

> I think this group should not be a single ad-hoc group but rather a group that will exist within the W3C and be in charge of liaisons between the W3C working groups and the IDPF working group.
> As a member of the IDPF I often see that we need such a constant cooprations.
>
> I'd be interested in taking part in the discussions of such a group.
>
> --
> Ori Idan

----
Home: http://www.w3.org/People/Ivan/