Re: "Responsive Ebook Design"

Bill,

Where we are going is having smarter books.

As you know all these book readers are based on browser technology. Media
Queries and features like IndieUI User context will allow books, like web
apps, to be context aware. Going forward they will be able to detect that
the person needs contrast adaptation or captions to be activated for a
given language automatically based on the context of the user (low vision,
poor lighting, deaf, significant ambient noise, etc.),

Rich

Rich Schwerdtfeger