Re: "Improving typography on the Web and in eBooks"

On Tue, September 30, 2014 10:34 am, Ivan Herman wrote:
> Richard Ishida has just put together kind of a landing page for the
> various typography requirements reflected in the documents published at
> W3C:
>
> https://www.w3.org/International/wiki/Improving_typography_on_the_Web_and_in_eBooks
>
> I think it will become a really valuable page, including for the
> publishing community, too. Maybe we have additional comments on it...

Doesn't mention LatinReq in the preamble, but does link to it, e.g., from
https://www.w3.org/International/wiki/Improving_typography_on_the_Web_and_in_eBooks#First_letter_styling

Regards,

Tony Graham                                         tgraham@mentea.net
Consultant                                       http://www.mentea.net
Chair, Print and Page Layout Community Group @ W3C    XML Guild member
Mentea       XML, XSL-FO and XSLT consulting, training and programming