Re: Comment re http://www.w3.org/TR/2014/WD-dpub-annotation-uc-20140313/

Hi Art,

There are no use cases /specifically/ about maps, but annotating a
digitized image of a physical map or born digital image would be covered
under 2.2.4.   This assumes the map is embedded in a larger publication
rather than being a stand-alone resource. I agree there isn't a use case
that directly covers "annotate part of a non-text/non-html publication".
 This would also help with annotating data use cases that were brought up
on the Community Group list.

Thanks!

Rob