Re: [latinreq] Grids? (baseline grids)

I wasn’t thinking about show through but in flipping pages my mind has some recollection of the page that was there before and having a page flash on screen that doesn’t line up with the last page might be a bit jarring.

Regarding more advanced page layouts like in magazines. Many some people on this thread might not care about them much but for me, I am in this group to bring that perspective. There is very little support available for these types of layouts in any digital medium but for my use cases multi-column layout with baseline grid alignment is important.

Scott Kellum
scott@scottkellum.com
(347) 422-7572

scottkellum.com