Re: [latinreq] Paper sizes?

Google books says no ebook exists for Bringhurst.

The closest I could get to something that wants to be Bringhurst for the web is this: http://webtypography.net/ (which I also pasted into yesterday’s IRC session).

Most of the typography “canon” has not yet made it to eBookLandia.

This is a modern day typography book that _is_ available as an eBook (albeit page replica): http://www.amazon.com/Complete-Manual-Typography-Setting-Perfect-ebook/dp/B006X73AJW/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1389117053&sr=1-1&keywords=Jim+Felici

And I found what the typophile.com refers to as the typography “triumvirate” here: http://typophile.com/node/15349 (Bringhurst is the first title on the list)

Hope this helps.

Jean Kaplansky
Digital Content Solutions Architect, Aptara

Invited Expert Member  l  W3C Digital Publishing Interest Group
Task Force Lead  l  W3C Digital Publishing MathML/STM Interest Group
Member  l  IDPF Indexing and Open Annotations EDUPUB Working Groups,
BISG Content Structure Committee, STC, and SSP

jean.kaplansky@aptaracorp.com<mailto:jean.kaplansky@aptaracorp.com>
+1.518.487.9670

Skype: JeanKaplansky
Twitter: @JeanKaplansky

[cid:46D32572-56BB-4040-AADE-CCD53C980255]