Re: [latinreq] Further reading?

Hi Tony,

On 1/5/14 6:25 PM, "Tony Graham" <tgraham@mentea.net> wrote:

>The current draft has quotes from "The Elements of Typographic Style"
>and "Chicago Manual of Style", and JLReq lists the Chicago Manual of
>Style among its references [1].  Would it be useful to have, e.g., a
>"Further Reading" section with references to sources such as those,
>otherwise latinreq would have to become book-size itself if it's going
>to cover everything about "pagination and layout of books in latin
>languages"?

Good idea. Suggestions on what to include would be welcome!

I've love to be able to include an annotated bibliography, as I find them
much more useful than plain lists of references. Ivan, would we get in
trouble with W3C if we editorialize like that?

Dave

>Regards,
>

>Tony Graham                                   tgraham@mentea.net
>Consultant                                 http://www.mentea.net
>Mentea       13 Kelly's Bay Beach, Skerries, Co. Dublin, Ireland
>    XML, XSL-FO and XSLT consulting, training and programming
>       Chair, Print and Page Layout Community Group @ W3C
>
>[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/jlreq/#references

This may contain confidential material. If you are not an intended recipient, please notify the sender, delete immediately, and understand that no disclosure or reliance on the information herein is permitted. Hachette Book Group may monitor email to and from our network.