Re: [annotations use cases] rich annotations

Hi Liam,

MathML, SVG, RDFa, and other markup structures aren't called out in
particular, but that the body of the annotation should be able to be any
format is called out in 2.1.5.  As it can be any format, it can be a format
that contains structured markup.

And similarly discovery of annotations should include discovery of all
annotations, including those with markup in the body... which may or may
not be embedded within the graph.

So you didn't miss them, the use cases are just described at a higher level
than any individual technology for the body (or target).

Thanks!

Rob

--
Rob Sanderson