Re: slight changes in digital publishing related mailing lists

On Tue, November 12, 2013 5:31 am, Ivan Herman wrote:
> To reduce the source of confusion, we would propose the following changes:
>
> - The public-digipub@w3.org and the public-digipub-ig-comment@w3.org
> should be merged. This means that the subscription list of
> public-digipub-ig-comment@w3.org will be merged with the one of
> public-digipub@w3.org, and the public-digipub-ig-comment@w3.org will be
> discontinued. The 'new' public-digipub@w3.org will remain publicly

This appears to not be working as stated.

Posts to public-digipub-ig-comment@w3.org on 3 December ended up in that
list's archive [1] but not in the public-digipub@w3.org archive [2].

I posted yesterday to public-digipub@w3.org but did not receive copies of
either my post or Dave Cramer's posted reply, so the subscription list
merging didn't work in my case at least.  (I've now subscribed manually.)

Regards,

Tony Graham                                   tgraham@mentea.net
Consultant                                 http://www.mentea.net
Mentea       13 Kelly's Bay Beach, Skerries, Co. Dublin, Ireland
    XML, XSL-FO and XSLT consulting, training and programming
       Chair, Print and Page Layout Community Group @ W3C

[1]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-digipub-ig-comment/2013Dec/thread.html
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-digipub/2013Dec/thread.html