use cases and requirements for epub metadata

From: 蜡己苛 <sungok.you@infraware.co.kr>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2012 09:56:37 +0900
To: <public-digipub@w3.org>
Hi, All

This is Sung-Ok, You who proposed a mapping extension for e-book.

I also proposed it MAWG and had a discussion at the last call.

We’re about to define some use cases and requirements for epub.

If you have any input about it, please let me know.

I’d like to discuss it more at the AC meeting if you are planning to attend it.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2012/05/08-mediaann-minutes.html

BR,

Sung-Ok, You.

  <http://www.infraware.co.kr/>

  蜡己苛     You, Sung ok

  Platform R&D Team/ Business Div.

  3,4,8F Bando B/D 48-1 Banpo-dong Seocho-gu,Korea

  T 82 2 6190 7985   F 82 2 535 0478   M 82 10 8921 7347   E sungok.you@infraware.co.kr <mailto:jhryu99@infraware.co.kr>    H www.infraware.co.kr <http://www.infraware.co.kr>

image001.png
(image/png attachment: image001.png)