Re: Logical Order in a "manifest" vs in "content"

From: Peter Krautzberger <peter.krautzberger@mathjax.org>
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2017 16:42:48 +0100
To: Avneesh Singh <avneesh.sg@gmail.com>
Cc: AUDRAIN LUC <LAUDRAIN@hachette-livre.fr>, Brady Duga <duga@google.com>, Leonard Rosenthol <lrosenth@adobe.com>, "Ruffilo, Nick" <Nick.Ruffilo@ingramcontent.com>, "Cramer, Dave" <Dave.Cramer@hbgusa.com>, W3C Digital Publishing IG <public-digipub-ig@w3.org>
In the vein of Avneesh's remark. I was catching up on changes in WCAG 2.1
and the new linearization requirement [1] strikes me as related.

If WCAG requires that each page can be linearized, then I think a natural
extension to a web publication would be that the publication can be
linearized.

Best,
Peter.

[1] ‚Äčhttps://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG21/#linearization